We have put together seven amazing groupings of cat costumes with other costumes for those of you who are interested in wearing a cat costume for Halloween and are looking for some ideas for couples costumes so that you and your significant other or you and your friends can attend the Halloween party in style. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, keep reading! In no particular order:
Since you’ve found yourself on our website, it’s safe to assume that you’ve given some thought to the idea of celebrating Halloween in the guise of Catwoman. Due to the fact that Batman has had a sporadic but ongoing love interest in Catwoman, the costumes of Batman and Catwoman make an excellent choice for a couple to wear on Halloween. However, you don’t have to restrict your superhero party to just those two characters if you don’t want to.
Other possibilities for guys from the batman movie and comic book series are Robin, the Joker, the Riddler, the Penguin, and Two-Face. For women, the other possibilities include Batwoman, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, and a female Robin costume. If you have a number of friends and are interested in trying to win the best group Halloween costume, why not get as many characters as possible together and give it a shot?
Pimp and Sex Kitten
If you want to dress up for Halloween in a sexy cat costume, that doesn’t leave your significant other much room to maneuver if he wants to follow in your footsteps. The costume that we prefer to match with this Halloween costume is the pimp costume. If he’s really something special, he might already have something that he can use for the costume in the back of his closet! If not, there are more than enough different pimp costumes online to choose from for the big day.
Witch and Her Cat
If you spent any time celebrating Halloween, you know that witches and black cats are traditional characters from Halloween. So why not pair the two of them for Halloween?
Cat and Dog Costumes
It may not be raining like cats and dogs when you enter the Halloween party, but you’ll have a great excuse to spend the whole night bickering if that’s how you prefer to spend your time. Of course, we can’t be held responsible if a fight breaks out between the dogs and the cats.
Cat and Mouse Costumes
Whether you have someone that wants to be Mickey, Minnie, or just a plain old field mouse, the mice will only be playing when the cats are away! You’ll have a perfect excuse to play cat and mouse all evening when you dress up in cat and mouse costumes.
Ladybug and Cat Noir Costumes
If you wear the costumes and walk toward the kids, they will become crazily HAPPY! It is a perfect choice for those cat lovers who are also kid lovers!
Tarzan and Jane
If you are considering going with a leopard print costume, then the obvious choice is for the man in your life to dress as Tarzan.
Everyone knows about the common household cat. But just like there’s more than one way to skin a cat, there are other Halloween costumes for cat lovers.
Are you interested in selecting a cat costume but can’t decide which of the felines suits your personality? Here is a brief description of some of the more prominent cat species in the animal world. These big wild cats can be the perfect Halloween costume theme for both men and women.
- Lions – Known as the king of the jungle and a symbol of bravery, lions are the second largest cat. Male lions, distinguished by their well-known mane, can grow to over 250 pounds and live between 10- 20 years. In the wild in Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, lions are generally found in pride composed of 1-2 males and a group of related lionesses who do the hunting. Although they generally don’t hunt people, lions are often portrayed as man-eaters in movies because of a few incidents. A lioness costume makes a particularly apt costume for women because female lions do the hunting for pride.
- Tigers – They are the largest member of the cat family (weighing up to 600 pounds) and native residents of eastern and southern Asia. Tigers are generally solitary creatures known for their power and distinct striped coloring.
- Leopards – The smallest of the big cats, the leopard has short legs and a long body. It is adaptable to various habitats and eats any animal it can hunt and catch. Once living throughout southern Asia and Africa, the leopard now lives mainly in sub-Saharan Africa with fragmented populations elsewhere.
- Jaguar – The largest and most powerful feline found in the Western Hemisphere is the jaguar. A solitary creature that has a powerful bite, jaguars are often found near water and enjoy swimming.
- Cheetah – The cheetah is the world’s fastest land animal, able to run up to 70- 75 mph and accelerate between 0 and 60 mph in under three seconds. Found in Africa and the Middle East. The cheetah is known for its spots and its purr.
- Cougar – A large solitary cat native to the Western Hemisphere that thrives in a wide variety of habitats and is also known as a puma, a panther, or a mountain lion depending on the region where it is found. Cougars are about the size of an adult human and are distinguished from other big cats because they cannot roar. The cougar makes a particularly apt Halloween costume because it has also become the popular term for a woman who frequents bars or clubs to meet a younger man.
What to say at a party with your cat costume?
Are you looking for some cat quotations to impress others with your witty repertoire at the Halloween Party? We’ve collected a number of quotes, so read on! If you are dressed in a cat costume, there are plenty of catty sayings.
- Are you going to wear a sexy cat costume for Halloween? When someone asks what you are going to be wear, you can always say you are going to be a sex kitten or a pussycat.
- Are two women at the party arguing? Be sure to ask if you are allowed to be part of the catfight.
- If a member of the Halloween party walks in a bit disheveled and you want to point it out, you can always say, “Look what the cat dragged in.”
- If someone alludes to the fact that black cats are bad luck, retort with the 19th Century saying that a lass with a black cat has no lack of lovers.
- Want to entice someone at the party to break out of their shell and enjoy life on the wild side? Tell them not to be a pussycat or a scaredy-cat.
- Want to make the point that you are going to chase someone down? Remove the gloves from your cat costume and say “A cat in gloves catches no mice.”
- Is someone at the party dressed as Mickey or Minnie Mouse? Go over and be sure to play a few cat and mouse games.
- Cats are good judges of who will be persuaded, according to this 11th Century saying: “a cat knows whose lips she licks”.
- See someone fidgeting a lot? Tell them they look like a cat on a hot tin roof. Or ask them who set fire to their tail?
- If you want to emphasize that some extra effort should be made, you’ll kindly point out that you can’t catch a fish without getting your paws wet.
- If someone looks like they are about to doze off, ask them if they need a catnap.
- If someone can’t seem to speak, you can ask if the cat’s got your tongue.
- You are sitting in the catbird seat if you are in a favored position.
Something is the cat’s meow if it is state of the art.
- There’s more than one way to skin a cat.
- It’s raining cats and dogs.
- Let the cat out of the bag
- Curiosity killed the cat
- Fight like cats and dogs.
- You are such a copycat.